Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Castalia Guild __________Flyff Tanuki Server__________Welcome to Castalia Guild__________Flyff Tanuki Server

LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D

Go down 
+2
Mizu
Hershell
6 posters

LastBornBP Would like to join Castalia
Yes
LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Abstra1086%LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Abstra10
 86% [ 6 ]
No
LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Abstra1014%LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Abstra10
 14% [ 1 ]
Maybe
LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Abstra100%LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Abstra10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Swagg

LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Empty
PostSubject: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:32 pm

-Character level:70
-Character job:Bp
-Character Name:LastBornBP
-Used Name change scroll:
-Do you Know Anyone In Guild that recommended you:No
-Other chars:111RM, 90Knight, 81Blade, 67Ranger, and now a lvl 70Bp
-Previous guilds: Hottiez, Coliseum, TheLegendary and a few other ones
-Play Average Time:depends but maybe 1-2hrs
-Comments: This Guild looks like it will be a great guild to join, players seem fun and awesome, and really looking forward to join^-^.
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Hope I can join guys really looking forward to this guild and a new start in v18 :D with a bunch of awesome people :)
Back to top Go down
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm sorry our KP that made the application part left out Real name, so If you could say at least your first name it would be appreciated. Also Could you tell a little more about your self. What ever you feel that we should know about you.
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:13 pm

haha alright

My Name is Malik i am Bosnian/African, i currently live in Canada and attending grade 12, I'm a very fun and social guy always talking in guilds and joking around XD, i like to help out with anything i can like tanking, plvling, guild events etc, I've been a member of flyff since v12 but wasn't a very active player came and went a lot but I'm here to stay now and help out with guild, if i join, and also get hero on bp :) . umm not sure what else to say lol XD.

If you need anything else let me know ^^- LastBornKnight
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Oops just noticed my Gamer tag is LastBornBP not LastBornKnight. lol sorry about that didn't notice it XD
Back to top Go down
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks for telling me, I will go back and edit the character name accordingly,
Nice to meet you Malik, my name is Hershell. Your application will be running for the next 48 hours for our members to review your application.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Kingpin
Kingpin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi,

Nice to meet you, first off. Second, I notice you have a lot of characters but is the one you are joining on your main? and you will definitely be leveling it?

Not that you need to level if you join, it's just that I personally would prefer to have your main in the guild, even if it is just to go live in the arena :P

Either then that, I see no reason why not :)
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Nice to meet you guys to, and my BP that I'm joining guild in hopefully :P will be my main now going for hero on it, my rm was my main but hard to lvl full int rm XD
Back to top Go down
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I was curious, since you mentioned your other Types of chars, what are their names?
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Kingpin
Kingpin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Swagg wrote:
Nice to meet you guys to, and my BP that I'm joining guild in hopefully :P will be my main now going for hero on it, my rm was my main but hard to lvl full int rm XD

Awesome. I'm a seraph as my main and I was full int for a long time so I understand what you mean about hard to level. Hope you enjoy your leveling your bp though, forcemasters are awesome! :) Yes from me, You seem nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Lol all my chars are LastBorn then what ever class i am so i got LastBormRM, LastBornBlade and so one lol XD, i'm not the best with names XD

and ya its hard but hopefully later on i can go back on RM and get it to 130 :)
Back to top Go down
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Just takes some time and dedication, keep in mind that if you get your BP to 130, Get a decent +8 billist, and restat to full sta then, it makes making new characters a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Timmy

Timmy

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 am

Or get some pro asss gear and become a beasty ass tank with a beasty ass asal like I'm going :>, and getting FM buffs for guildies is just a plus.
Back to top Go down
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 am

Timmy wrote:
Or get some pro asss gear and become a beasty ass tank with a beasty ass asal like I'm going :>, and getting FM buffs for guildies is just a plus.

Tim your a dork >_>
Back to top Go down
Timmy

Timmy

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 am

AND I'M DAMN PROUD!
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 am

HAHA ill keep that in mind man but sounds like a good idea to me only hard part is getting to 130 XD, LOL timmy XD
Back to top Go down
Diddles
Kingpin
Kingpin
Diddles

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 am

Hello Malik. I'm Diddles. I would like to say thanks for applying to the guild. We welcome new members all the time ^_^. So when you obtain forcemaster what are your plans aside form getting your RM to hero as well?
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:29 am

UMM I'm not to sure what my plans will be when i reach ForceMaster I first have to get there XD, but most probably i will either work on other chars or makes chars to farm events and dungeons/wilds
Back to top Go down
Diddles
Kingpin
Kingpin
Diddles

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:22 pm

So I understand you were in a few guilds, (Hottiez, Coliseum, TheLegendary). Why did you leave them and for what reason? I'm trying to get strong members who will want to stick around for a long time. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 pm

alright well first Hottiez, they are a bunch of dicks in that guild so snobby and rude so left didn't like the atmosphere in that guild, Coliseum guild leader was never on and also doesn't really know what he is doing he always gets kingpins to do events and take care of guild and a lot members left but i see now they are getting bigger, and TheLegendary guild leader quit that made the actual guild and the person who got lead is a horrible leader he just uses guild members to help him self level he never helps anyone out with anything and hes very snobby.

Those are the reasons i left and trying to find a better guild that wont have all these problems XD
Back to top Go down
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Those seem like pretty reasonable reasons to leave those guilds. We try to stay active in guild, talking about what ever honestly. Hopefully if you join in you will have a good time with us, we like to also help our guildies when ever we can, and like to see other guildies helping other guildies :)

After all that being sad I don't see any reason to say no, so I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Diddles
Kingpin
Kingpin
Diddles

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks Malik. You've got a yes from me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Swagg

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Brittany

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:55 am

Maybe a bit late but I don't see why not. You seem like a nice guy. :D
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:45 am

Seems like he is active on forums at the very least and answered every questions, yes from me and Accepted. PM me or a KP and we will Invite you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D   LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D Empty

Back to top Go down

LastBornBP wanting to join Castalia :D
Page 1 of 1