Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Castalia Guild __________Flyff Tanuki Server__________Welcome to Castalia Guild__________Flyff Tanuki Server

PurestRain's Application

Go down 
+2
Mandy
Matt Amon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexTran

PurestRain's Application Empty
PostSubject: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 pm

-Character level: 65
-Character job: Billposter
-Character Name: PurestRain
-Used Name change scroll: No
-Do you Know Anyone In Guild that recommended you: Anyone who used to know me before I quit... Becky, Mandy, others. Also those who remember me from uFlyFF or Rnet FlyFF. I played on the YJ Pulse.
-Other chars: iFsJoo Level 100 RM, iSparkles, Level 89 Billposter, Intensified Level 111-M Jester (Currently inaccessible).
-Previous guilds: RISE, ArrivaL, Reminisce, Awaken,
-Play Average Time: I'm not entirely sure as of this moment, I just returned after a 2-year quit/hiatus (or however long it was since v12/13).
-Comments: Well, I hope some of you guys remember me from way back. Have a fun time reading this application.
Back to top Go down
Matt Amon

Matt Amon

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Hey Alex!! Welcome to the forum!!

What do you mean by 'curruntly inaccessible'? Please some more details if you want..

Are you planning to lvl your BP and make it your main char or do you have any other plans? Please let me know 63

If so, we could help you up faster.. If you'll be active n friendly you'll get a sure YES for me..
Back to top Go down
AlexTran

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Well currently for that Jester, I did not have access to the email and since it was inactive for a while, the password was reset. As of this moment, I sent a ticket into Gala-Net to see if they could change the email on the account so I can access it again. As for my BP right now, I'm planning on trying to level it as fast as I can although I'm not sure how fast. I am trying to make this BP my main and will be trying to be as active as I can. I'll definitely be active in 1 week since that is when winter break starts.
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Chances are you wont get the Jester back, but if you plan to play again and lvl and stuff i dont see any reason why you cant join guild.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Kingpin
Kingpin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:41 pm

o0o0o Alex! Nice to see your application up here :)

They've basically asked what I was going to ask so I dont see any reason why not, it's yes from me. Good to have you back ot the game! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell
Hershell

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 pm

You gotta yes from me, I don't see why not :)
Back to top Go down
Silent

Silent

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 am

Did you loose your yester in the pw reset?? couse if you did i can help you!
Back to top Go down
Diddles
Kingpin
Kingpin
Diddles

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:50 pm

You seem to know alot of people and seem confident in joining. I say Yes
Back to top Go down
Mandy
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Closed he has been in guild a week now and hasnt logged in since
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PurestRain's Application   PurestRain's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

PurestRain's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: